Tuesday, November 15, 2011

How safe is your home? Time to go go Green

A few months ago my wife and I decided to go green in our home. It has helped my entire families overall health. Did you know that you are breathing in harmful products in your home every day. Many products contain chlorine, formaldehyde, ammonia and other harmful chemicals. Yes there are toxic chemicals in your home. We tend to ignore them because the manufacturers make the products smell good. Are you concerned about your family's health? Learn how you can live a healthy life by removing chemicals from your home products. Identify vitamins that will increase your energy level. Learn how you can reduce your weight. If you are interested in attending a webinar to learn more contact me at stephenjoness@rcn.com or call 610-842-3843.

No comments:

Post a Comment