They say that insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Most people do the same thing that they have always done because they are comfortable. They are familiar with the best way to keep things as they are. They are afraid of what will happen if they change and try something new. As you go into 2012 think about how you can be more creative and try something that you have not done. You will be amazed at what you can accomplish. Here are 10 ways to excel during 2012.
1. Make a commitment to get physically fit
2. Read at least six new books
3. Go on a trip to a place that you have never seen before
4. Keep God first
5. Apply for a job in another city
6. Join an association where you can use your gifts and talents
7. Tutor young people who need help
8. Meet with your local legislator to find out what they are doing in your community
9. Learn a new trade and consider starting your own business
10. Focus on having a positive attitude
Try a few of these activities all year long and your life will be changed. You will be more productive and complete more of your objectives. While you are pursuing these activities involve others. Pursue change and you will have a dynamic 2012.
Dr Stephen Jones is a college coach, author and keynote speaker at
http://www.drstephenjones.blogspot.com and you can reach him at 610-842-3843